Monday, September 10, 2012

{it's fall ya'll}

happy fall!

I love everything about the season... the crisp cool weather, the clothes, the food. It all screams COZY to me!  Here in Missouri we are slowly beginning to feel the fall weather, although most days are still in the high 80's.  For some people, this would be ideal but THIS girl loves her cold weather!  So here I am, with my warm mug of spiced chai wishing everyone a happy fall.


boy do I love some good layering...
 
 
 
 
 
I am so obsessed with this ombre fall wreath, I think it might be next on my project to-do list
 
This year I am hoping to decorate with a little more white and a little less orange. It's just more... ME. So I am really loving this dining room table decor.
 
 
 
photos via pinterest.
 
Follow me on Pinterest here

No comments:

Post a Comment