Tuesday, September 18, 2012

{currently}

a few things i am currently obsessed with.


white, white, white. Don't ask me why but lately I have been completely obsessed with all things white.  Here are a few of my favorite things these days.
 
I love these white vases.  I always find beautiful white milk glass at antique stores and garage sales.  I'm slowly beginning to collect them so that we can incorperate in to the living room.
 


This Christmas I am buying ALL new decorations.  Years ago I bought a bunch of red and gold glittery things and I am so sick of them.  I need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby soon to start my new collection.
 
I am also loving rose gold.  This is nothing new but I finally bought Essie's Penny Talk nail polish and it renewed my obsession.


photos via Pinterest. Follow me HERE

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment