Monday, September 10, 2012

{currently}

a few things i am currently obsessed with.


Jeff, my lovely husband, and I are in the middle of redecorating our master bedroom (more on that later).  I have been drawn to all white bedrooms but since I learned the art of compromise long, long ago, we are going with a grey and white bedroom.  Here are a few photos that been a source of inspiration.


Feels so crisp and inviting.
 
Really love the different patterns used on the bedding and the two different night stands. Somehow it all still seems so pulled together.
 
 
I love the texture on these beautiful throws. I want them all. On me. Right now.
 link


I love the all white frames with thick white mats. I would love to do three of these across the top of our headboard.


I swear I have dreams about finding a mirrored night stand like this {at an exceptionally reasonable price, of course}. I love the pillows, the headboard, the night stand styling. It's all perfection.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment